Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hedgiesaurus

I realized it's been quite a while since there have been any pics of Zelda on the blog, which is so not what I am about. This blog was supposed to be a showcase, a shadowbox if you will, for my lovely Zelda. So, without further ado, I give you, ze Zelda.

This is probably the cutest picture of Zelda I've ever taken. She's cozied up in one of my old t-shirts.


Exploring under the couch



When she's on the move, she's difficult to photograph. Everything must be snoozled!


We went outside the other day, but it was too hot! This yogurt container gave her some shade until I took the hint and took her inside.


That's all! Time for hedgies to go back to sleep!

Rest assured a lot of knitting is being knit. The Hedera socks are very close to being done and I'm working my way toward the toe of the second sock. I imagine the next entry will probably be sockly picturesque. Other things on the horizon are a pair of Ravenclaw inspired socks, some knitted hedgehogs, and the ever popular owl cable. I might scrap the idea of a final Harry Potter scarf and do a pair of ginormous socks instead. Hmmmmmm.....

No comments: