Friday, November 16, 2007

Applying myself

I spun enough Mr. Belvedere (thanks, Carolina!) to ply with my fruit stripes MD Sheep & Wool yarn. Here are the two skeins, ready to rock...



First comes the soft ball stage...



I had to use my old, big drop spindle to ply, since the new one is a bit too wee. This one worked great, though. I love the look of the yarn--so different from the singles themselves.



Hee! Just look at it! Reminds me of Noro, sort of. I'm pleased, but what will I make with it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ooh, nice! That would make some funky mittens if there is enough....

Carolina said...

I'm with Lisa, I say funky mittens or hat with ear flaps.