Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Damn, it is so windy outside!

The Virginia flag outside my building is going crazy, that's how windy it is. It's kind of odd that my building has two flag poles out in front, with the American and Virginia flags, like it's pretending to be a government building or something. In any case, it's nice to see the VA flag flying so proudly--such a good flag, what with the naked lady standing on the corpse of that dead dude. Once or twice I have entertained the idea of getting 'Sic Semper Tyrannus' tattooed on my ladylike bicep because it's such a kickass motto. It would make shaking my fist at tyrants all the more effective. 'Manly deeds, womanly words,' can go suck it! (Extra points if you know which lame state has that motto.

Things on the renter front remain quiet and uneventful, but I'm trying not to get discouraged. I think things will pick up a lot, post-November 4th, so I'm just going to sit tight and wait it out.

Currently, I'm working away at my Parson's application, and I should be able to make the November 1 deadline. For those of you cringing at the closeness of my cutting, know that I am not a "turn it in early" kind of kid. Deadlines are there for a reason--to let you know the last possible minute you can turn something in and still be in the clear. The home test, that is, the collage representing the lifestyle of the person I hope to design for, is taking a mite longer than I thought it would, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it's coming out, and I think it will be super cool when it's done.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging, but that's enough for today--My blogging muscle has atrophied, so we're going to take it slowly at first.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Aww... cute picture! I want to scratch his nose!