Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Project: DEATH is in the details...



Last week, W assigned us a project with virtually identically specs to that of the midterm. The only additional criteria were that the collection had to incorporate shine, and extra care should be taken with the hands. (These were the last two subjects we had covered in class. ) This project really kicked my ass, I gotta tell you. I'm not sure if it's because Clint left for Fort Dix last Tuesday, which is where he'll be until he leaves for Iraq in about two months, but focusing on this project really felt like pulling teeth. A few of the figures I drew and re-drew MANY times. I stayed up until 1AM on Monday to get all the figures drawn, couldn't sleep, and had to get up at 6 the next morning to get on for work. Needless to say, it's been a really stressful couple of days. BUT...it all paid off, thankfully, and now I get to relax and have a great time at MDSW this weekend!

For more comments, larger photos, etc. check out my Flickr photostream ;o

2 comments:

T said...

That all looks amazing! Baby, you're a star!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! AMAZING is right! And I WANT one of those red kimonos!!!! Great job!!!