Thursday, October 18, 2007

I just got TAGGED

Ann from Fidget just tagged my ass.

Here are the rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.

8 Random Things

- I have never seen the movie Titanic, not even a few minutes of it on TV

- I loooove black licorice. I can eat a whole box of it all by myself.

- I'm horribly shy about meeting new people

- I can rewatch, reread, and relisten to movies, books, and audiobooks an incredible amount of times. Although, they have to be quality, and I have to have something to do with my hands.

- I could probably sing all the songs from "Into the Woods" by heart. Maybe the dialog, too.

- When the house is messy, I get stressed out. Dishes, however, don't seem to bother me. Go figure.

- I love video games! Two of the three consoles in TH right now were purchased by me. I am a sucker for fun, new toys.

- I prefer animals to babies

As it is time for tea and sock knitting, instead of commenting on blogs and linking them, I invite anyone who reads my blog and hasn't been tagged to go ahead and take this challenge, and leave a comment on this post. Yeah, I never said I wasn't lazy, I never said that.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Okay, I'm bored at work, so I'll bite:

1. I almost never drink anything with caffeine in it. Soda and coffee both make me literally gag. I may drink some sort of coffee-based Starbucks concoction from time to time, but only if it doesn't really taste like coffee.

2. I have an insanely good memory for useless things. Song lyrics, plot points of books/movies/tv shows, conversations that happened ten years ago... If only I could apply it to some useful pursuit.

3. I am constantly mentally preparing myself for some sort of crisis (attempted kidnapping, home invasion, needing to perform CPR) and practicing how I would react. You may call it neurotic, but I just call it being prepared.

4. I have never once been to a gynecologist. For some reason I just don't feel it's important.

5. I hate making phone calls, especially at work. There are a few people I call on a regular basis that don't bother me, but in general I would prefer never to have to pick up the phone.

6. I'm addicted to talk radio. I've even been on the air a handful of times. I think it's related to my sense of suffocating loneliness when there's no conversation or background noise going on.

7. When I get anxious (which is pretty much all the time) I lose my appetite and my short-term memory. On the other hand, when I get upset I eat compulsively.

8. Sometimes I think I would kill a man for a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's.

Yay for soul-searching!